New Castle Attorney
Serving Clients throughout New Castle County, Delaware
The Law Offices of Amanda L. H. Brinton is a full-service law firm providing dedicated and knowledgeable legal representation in a wide range of areas to clients throughout New Castle County. With offices in Wilmington and in Media, Pennsylvania, Ms. Brinton serves clients throughout these areas. She has been practicing law since 2000, is licensed to practice in both the State of Delaware and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and is a member of both the Delaware State Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar association. Her small, intimate firm provides friendly, client-oriented legal service that is geared towards achieving the case results you seek, whether you are involved in a divorce, child custody matter, criminal case, or some other situation requiring legal attention.
As a New Castle lawyer, Ms. Brinton offers legal representation and guidance to clients in the following areas, though she is not limited to only these:
- Family Law, which includes all legal matters concerning the family, such as divorce, child custody, child support, equitable distribution of marital property, legal separation, annulment, paternity matters, adoption, prenuptial agreements, domestic violence cases, guardianships, domestic partnerships, and more.
- Divorce, including all divorce-related issues, such as child custody, child visitation, child support, spousal support, division of marital property and debt, post-divorce modifications of court orders for child support or other issues
- Criminal Defense, including legal representation in defending any misdemeanor or felony case, such as those involving drug crimes, theft crimes, probation violations, white collar crimes, domestic crimes, violent crimes, juvenile cases, and more
- Civil Litigation, involving any disputes or cases brought to civil court, such as those involving personal injury cases, real estate disputes, estate cases, collections, and other civil matters
- DUI, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, whether a first offense or a more serious subsequent offense
- Juvenile Defense, in which your son or daughter is facing the legal consequences of a juvenile offense such as drug possession, traffic violations, DUI or impaired driving offenses, property crimes, and more.
Consult with a New Castle Attorney about Your Case
Whatever your case may involve, whether it is a family law, criminal, or civil matter, your first order of business should be to consult with an experienced and reliable attorney to get the legal guidance you need. Dealing with legal issues can be frightening, complicated, and confusing. That is why you need an experienced legal professional in your corner as soon as possible to smooth the way. As a New Castle lawyer, Ms. Brinton has been effective in helping innumerable clients throughout the area and has a tried-and-true track record of success. Let her put her extensive knowledge and legal skills to work for you.
Contact the New Castle attorney
at the firm to discuss your legal case today.