Comprehensive Legal Services With A Compassionate Approach
The Law Offices of Amanda L. H. Brinton LLC is a full-service law firm providing knowledgeable legal representation in a wide range of areas.
Our small, intimate firm provides friendly, client-oriented legal service that is geared towards achieving the case results you seek, whether you are involved in a divorce, child custody matter, criminal case or some other situation requiring legal attention.
Boutique Firm Attention With A History Of Success
Dealing with legal issues can be frightening, complicated and confusing. You need an experienced legal professional in your corner as soon as possible to smooth the way.
Ms. Brinton has been effective in helping innumerable clients throughout the area and has a tried-and-true track record of success.
We offer legal representation to clients in the following areas:
- Family law: Including all legal matters concerning the family, such as divorce, child custody, child support, equitable distribution of marital property and more. We work with individuals to lessen the burden of a family dispute issue.
- Divorce: Including all divorce-related issues, as well as post-divorce modifications of court orders and enforcement of court orders.
- Criminal defense: Including legal representation in defending any misdemeanor or felony cases.
- Civil litigation: Involving any disputes or cases brought to civil court, such as those involving personal injury cases, real estate disputes, estate cases, collections and other civil matters.
- DUI, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs: Whether a first offense or a more serious subsequent offense.
- Juvenile defense: In which your son or daughter is facing the legal consequences of an offense such as drug possession, traffic violations, DUI and more.
Reach Out Today For A Case Evaluation
Whatever your case may involve, whether it is a family law, criminal or civil matter, your first order of business should be to consult with an experienced and reliable attorney to get the legal guidance you need.
To schedule a consultation, call us at 302-691-9059 or use the contact form.
With offices in both Wilmington, Delaware, and Media, Pennsylvania, we can work with you to consult with a knowledgeable lawyer regarding your legal issue.