Law Offices of Amanda L. H. Brinton LLC
Providing Personal Attention To Clients in Delaware and Pennsylvania
call today 302-691-9059

May 2018 Archives

The ex-spouse stopped paying child support. Now what?

You and your former spouse may have divorced about two years ago. Everything has been going relatively well, considering it is divorce and can be challenging. Your former spouse has been paying child support regularly and timely. Until one day, the child support payments just stop. What is going on? Why did you not receive the support you need to help raise your children? Did your former spouse possibly lose their job?

FindLaw Network

Contact Amanda Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Review Us